The college aims at overall development of the locality and its adjoining areas directly through education and indirectly through participation in various socio-economic, cultural and welfare activities.
The teaching and learning processes are carefully designed to ensure the attainment of the following objectives:
- To provide qualitative and fruitful teaching and to prepare the students for higher education.
- To provide required technical and vocational training along with general forms of education for employment and self-employment to the students and the unemployed local youth.
- To provide coaching for various competitive examinations and remedial to the students and unemployed local youth.
- To develop personality, quality of leadership and good citizenship in students.
- To render all kinds of assistance to the poor students.
- To inculcate ethical and moral values.
- To enhance creative skills.