Department of Commerce
The Department of Commerce was established in 1980 and Honours in Accountancy was introduced in 1987. The department tries to spread the knowledge of accounting and finance and to train students in business management and administration and to develop latest advanced skills among them.
|UG||B.Com. Honours in Accounting and Finance
|PG||M.A. in Rural Management|
- It has good collection of books (about 1700) in the Central Library and in the Departmental Library.
- It has an advanced computer laboratory with standard software for teaching ICT skills relating to the subject.
- The department regularly organizes seminars, workshops.
- Remedial Coaching classes for slow learners are held.
- The department is involved in various local researches.
- The department provides consultancy in income tax.
|Bibhu Ranjan Giri, M.Com||Associate Professor & HOD||Accounting|
|Dilip Kumar Dolui, M.A, M.Phil, Ph.D.||Associate Professor||Advanced Economic Theory|
|Rajesh Kumar Dikshit, M.Com., M.Phil.||Part time Lecturer||Business Administration|
|Pijus Kanti Bhuin, M.A.(Econ.), MBA, UGC-NET||Assistant Professor||Human Resource Management|
|Sri Badal Chandra Das, M. S. W.||Assistant Professor|